Saturday, February 21, 2009

Catch A Cheating Spouse: Fake Your Caller ID

Catch your spouse cheating with this cool little trick I just learned about. If you ever wonder if your spouse is cheating on you, this is a stealth method for catching them.

You're not gonna find this trick everywhere, but there is an article about it that I posted on an article site. This could piss off a lot of cheaters, because it's a useful way to catch your lover cheating without them knowing it's you!

It's gonna piss the cheater's off because they think they will be talking to the person they are cheating with, and you will shock them with the reality that it's you!

Now, I could tell you more about it, but I'd like you to read the article I posted. You'll learn what the trick is, how to use it, and where to get it!

So go read my article, and learn how to catch a cheating spouse!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: