Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Follow Through With All You Do

Yesterday I blogged about setting your 100 day goals. I think goals are an important aspect of life. How do you achieve anything if you don't have a goal to shoot for?

I don't want anyone to think that I'm not setting goals of my own here. I do practice what I preach. Today, I committed myself to that New Year Resolution for the last 100 days, and I'm determined to live a healthier life down the stretch of 2008.

I've committed to a plan to lose weight. Not a diet, an intense, monitored regiment, complete with support from medical staff. Now, I'm not incredibly overweight, but I would feel a lot better if I lost about 20 pounds.

So why do I need a such a structured system with a support group? Because support groups keep you on track to achieving your goals. When you have someone pushing you, and even working toward the same goals as you, you are better equipped to achieve success.

So when you are setting your relationship goals, find it in you and your partner to develop a plan to achieve your goals, and find a support group to share your challenges and successes!

In the future, I will offer a private community for you to join, but in the mean time, log into our squidoo page and share your thoughts and questions.

You can log into our squidoo page at:

http://www.squidoo.com/groups/surviveanaffair

You can create an alias for your profile if you wan to remain anonymous. Share your thoughts!!

I'm also working on a new project right now to help you achieve ultimate happiness. For that project, I'm conducting case studies and surveys to help with research. If you'd like to complete a survey, join our FREE newsletter to be notified!

Register for the FREE Newsletter here:

http://cheatingspousesrevealed.com

If you can't wait until our next product is released, and you need instant help, pick up a copy of our E-book, "Cheating Spouses Revealed".

You can get your copy by clicking the following link:

http://cheatingspousesrevealed.com/choice.html

Remember, it's not what happens to you; it's how you handle it that will determine whether you are miserable or happy!

To Your Marriage!

Brandon

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: